The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: Paul Curry Mix-Deal, need help for revelation. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi,

I am working on a effect using the Mix-Deal by Paul Curry. I need you suggestion guys for the revelation. I want something that is small enought to fit in my wallet (so I can use it in impromtu seance). How do you guys would reveal the prediction? Sure, I can write the numbers on a piece of paper. However, I would like something different that just have the number written on the paper.

Do you guys have anything original to suggest me?

thanks
GiliGili
View Profile
New user
bangalore - India
6 Posts

Profile of GiliGili
Hi,
I have two suggestions in this regard, instead of making a simple straght prediction, prediction itself can be a magic,

1. Write the prediction on a white paper using LEMON JUICE, when dried the writing is not seeen, Just hold the paper near a lit bulb or candle , letters appear b'cause off heat.

2. Write the pridiction on your forearm with a piece of wett yellow soap / soap water and let it dry, whhen revealing ask the spectator to write the name of tthe card on a paper and burn, take the ash and rub it on the fore arm ...........prediction appears in black.

with warm regards

Giligi
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi Giligi,

Thanks a lot for answering. I really like your second idea. However, I am looking for something to be in my wallet so I can use it without any preparation.

I also like your first idea. Does the writing with the lemon juice will disapear after 2-3 days? I don't want to make a new slip of paper every 2 days.

thanks
Midway
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Midway
You could have a picture taken of you holding the prediction in your wallet.