The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: David Peck's Digital Graffiti (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1654 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
David Peck is one of the great Pro from Canada.
I've seen him do his misers dream routine, (absolutely flawless).
A great performer. His (Digital Graffiti) DVD should be on your list.
Richard Lyn (Tricky Ricky).
momagic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of momagic
Thanks Richard

have you seen these dvds

What are the effects on the dvds
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1882 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Not worth it in my opinion. Just lot of angly non usable stuff for real world close-up unless people in canada are either extremely polite or don't watch what happens around em. Pretty much all the material were variations of allready published plots with the difference that they might have been changed to be easier but at the same time they lacked credibility and their strenght was lost.

There was versions of hanging cons for example where all the coins vanished and came back that requires performer to wear a jacked or version of Gary Kurtz misty like a dream that just doesn't play well without s...l cos it simply starts to look like your hiding something in your hands all the time... There was also few things for manipulative stage guys.

In the end my impression of all this material was that there is allready out better versions. Save your money or get kurtz Tapes instead.
John Locke
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
50 Posts

Profile of John Locke
I found David Peck's Digital Graffiti DVD to be a great source of new moves and practical effects. I plan to use some of the card and coin items which pack a punch and are very practical for perforing in close up. I learned a lot about the performance of magic from the ways the effects were presented as well as from watching the performance-only manipulation which was included on an additional DVD.
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Any clips?
John Locke
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
50 Posts

Profile of John Locke
I have not seen any clips of the DVD posted. There is a nice review in the August issue of Genii.