The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Vanishing Larger Objects in Crowded Room (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
adalba
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of adalba
I can't claim to be a practicing magician, but am very intrigued by it and want to put that interest into some creative writing I do. I was wondering, what are some ways that you can make a larger object, sitting on a pedestal, (soccer ball through microwave size) disappear in a room full of people. The object's original location does not have to be fixed, if that helps any. (Think of the object as an art piece that is being displayed.)

Thanks.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Sounds like the premise I've seen on episodes of "The Magician", "Banachec" and other shows!

Steve
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I think I saw that on "Ocean's Twelve" with the heist of the Easter Egg. Good method, too! I think you can buy it at the penquin store for $25.00.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
David Berglas vanished a full size piano in a surrounded situation. Get his book and find out about it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Yes Pete , loved reading about that in the berglas book.
adalba
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of adalba
The Berglas book doesn't seem to be available anywhere! Help?
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2007-04-18 20:00, adalba wrote:
The Berglas book doesn't seem to be available anywhere! Help?

it is... there are a few about... some at very high prices.. but do a bit of research and all you need to do is order it from the man than publishes it Smile
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Actually.. sorry.. my mistake.. I found a few at high prices.. but although Jim S still lists it and accepts orders.. it fails a few hours later when the publisher says its out of print.. Smile