The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Gravity Box Illusion. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicWoodworks
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of MagicWoodworks
Hi all, I am currently looking for plans on a gravity box. I am fairly new to the magic scene and have made a few illusions for friends in the local IBM. Does anyone have any info on a gravity box? Also, I am concerned about patents / infringements. I don't want to step on anyones toes? Is there a way to find out what good etiquite is when searching for plans or fabricating illusions???
Thanks
Keith (MagicWoodworks)
Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
Hi Keith,

The Gravity Box is a Doug Malloy prop. It would be unethical to make one. Your best bet is to just invest in one while they're available. It's very well made and you'll be supporting magic's creators. I have one for sale on magicauction.com if you're interested.
MagicWoodworks
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of MagicWoodworks
Hey Matt, thanks so much for the information. I have seen quite a few magicians that sell plans for their tricks and illusions, and I have purchased a few of them. I have actually made a few Rabbit Illusions of my own. I currently have 4 that are finished and a good friend of mine who is a regular customer of yours recommended that I offer them on your site. Another thing was a doubl taper base. I have made a few of those nad have gotten rave reviews. Is there a call in the market for a universal base??? Thanks again for the info...I am a greensleves and don't want to step on any toes.
Keith