The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: CoinSeminar DVD Copper Silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Any word on customer service/shipping times dealing from the website? I just passed the one-week mark with no DVDs or E-mail.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4721 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
As I wrote you privately a couple of days ago, your order was sent out, and you should be getting it any day now. We have been shipping all over the world, and have enjoyed 100% customer satifaction, both with our product and with our service. DVD's are mailed out at least once a week, but first class mail. Soon our DVD's will also be available from your favorite magic dealer!
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4721 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
There are now video demos of each of the four NYCMS volumes on our website, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net . Go to the blurb for each DVD, click on the coin, and you can see a snippet from each DVD. For Vol 1 on COINS ACROSS, instead of a coin you have to click on the picture of the DVD. Enjoy!
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
I have begun benefiting from these DVDs and expect to be enjoying them for quite a while. If you did not have the pleasure of attending the NY Guy’s Seminars, here is the next best thing. If you attended, here is a way to continue the journey.

Three DVDs on Copper/Silver offer a plethora of universally appealing coin routines taught by masters! I cannot adequately exalt the value of the instruction. The quality/price ratio is shocking! The quantity /price ratio is also astronomical.

The contents and explanations are well thought out, making it relatively easy to learn fine effects as well as appreciate their structure, variations, and sources. I can begin appreciating how different styles recraft effects. These NY Guys know what works, why, and where it came from.

Thank you Caférs who listed the contents – not a minor task. The demos at http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net will whet other’s appetites. I hope more comments of individual routines will follow. I certainly am no Dan Watkins, but I will attempt to add comments on some of the routines once I go through the whole set and feel I have learned a routine thoroughly enough. I think comments can add a little to the wonderful learning experience this set offers, certainly make the practice more fun.

So much about coins to savoir. So much on these DVDs to savor!
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Looks like I have to give in and get these. Volume 1 through 4. My excuse to myself is that even though I have a ton of DVDs and books that I haven't gotten through yet, I actually have no DVDs of just coin routines. Also if I act today, a certain online magic store will give me an extra free DVD with the purchase. And I always fall for that for some reason.

The down side is of course that this would mean no more online shopping for DVDs for years. Well... that's what I said the last time.
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
I found the Easter egg on DVD 2 Smile

only I can said its

a planet ;D
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe