The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: When is Chris Angel on, and what Channel. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
The title says it all, when is his mindfreak on, and what channel.
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Channel A&E (Arts and Entertainment), Wednesday nights at 10:00. I'm not sure when the new season starts, but I'm sure it's on his website.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Isn't 10:00 on A&E taken up by The Sopranos now? WHERE THE HECK IS HE?? I haven't seen a new episode since October!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
The new season hasn't started yet. That's why you haven't seen any new episodes. I wouldn't doubt that something is filling that slot until the new season starts.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Chris was busy setting up his deal with Cirque and the Luxor, I'm sure it delayed the new season a bit. It will surface, just keep watching A&E. Cable networks don't quite keep to a season schedule like the main broadcast networks.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I hear his season opener will have some "cross-over" with his Luxor show, including a levitation above the Luxor light beam.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.