The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Dear Buster !! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Hallo ,
Mr Don Caldwell , will you sometime in the future be releasing anymore of your brilliant balloon sculpting DVD'S ?. I have all that you have made so far and they are by far my favourites . Not only because of the skill you have and obvious genuis as far as balloon design goes , but you are a funny guy to watch and I love your style .

I have other balloon sculpting dvd's , but they have left me somewhat deflated!!. So come on!! ... make some more so I can get motivated again .

Many Thanks John.
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
Patience my child, patience. This Fall I should have a new release out, with a special project shortly after.

Of course if you know anyone who might want to sponsor me to do a lecture in Scotland, I could just come and teach it all to you in person ; )

The same goes for anyone in Hawaii, Japan, Egypt, Australia, England, France, Itali, Ireland or any other interesting location.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
Man, Don, TJam on the Road must not have listened to a single request. I'll probably be seeing you in Cleveland. It's almost like Hawaii......I mean there is water.....and I can probably get Allen to wear a grass skirt.

-Jeff
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Buster ,
I will have a word with the local clansman and see if we can whip you up a rather eye catching balloon kilt!!!. This way you will blend in with most of the highlanders , who will then be much more comfortable while watching your balloon tying prowess !!.

You know what they say about the scots...we are rather tight with our money , but I will get some of the lads on a haggis shoot!! . We will then put the wee beasties up for sale on Ebay and see if we can afford your lecture fee with the proceeds from those sales . I will let you know how it went in future post!!....lol.

Thankyou for your reply John.
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
Quote:
On 2007-03-07 09:10, magicmonty wrote:
Buster ,
I will have a word with the local clansman and see if we can whip you up a rather eye catching balloon kilt!!!.

And I will wear it with pride.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
nornb
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of nornb
Hoots mon!

I ken o' anither couple o' laddies who'd think it fair perchink to see the mannie lecture.
Hing in!

All the best,
Norn
------------
TRANSLATION:
Well how very remarkable.
I know of another pair of gentlemen (horny handed sons of the soil)who would be quite delighted to see Mr. Caldwell lecture in Scotland.
Please do your utmost to make this happen!

All the best,
Norn
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Hallo ,
Norm , the weather here is pretty poor at the moment , this has affected the haggis shoot with only two wee beasties being bagged!!. we will however endeavour to bag enough for Mr Caldwells much anticipated lecture . I wonder how much it would cost to fly such a talented twister to sunny Scotland ? .

Yours hopefully John.
nornb
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of nornb
Fresh haggis drumsticks, a couple of butteries, some stovies and a bottle of Irn Bru, I would expect be ample payment.

There have been a couple of Balloon twisting care and share days in Glasgow in the last 18 months and Michael Decker lectured to us in Aberdeen last year. So it could be feasible.

Any other interest here Scots, Geordies, Netherlanders etc. ?
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Norn ,
I have sent you a pm , before I read this post about the Care and Share days in Glasgow . Sorry my error , are you going ?.
John.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Buster,

Come to Mississippi and teach us some amazing thing...WAIT...forget that, just send that HOT Annie Banannie down here. YOU stay home! Rrrrowwwr!

Steve Thomas
Graham Lee
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Graham Lee
Hi Everyone,
Just to let you know I run the care & share days. The Glasgow one will be on Tuesday 17 April. All are more than welcome.
More details can be found at http://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk

Graham Lee
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
Hallo graham ,
Welcome to the Café , I have sent you an email concerning the above event . I look forward to this very much as it will be my first lecture and workshop.

All the best John.
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
I know that this is all about Buster, and I can't wait until his next DVD is out too! But I have to let everyone know that Graham Lee is an amazing performer. I saw him in Phoenix and his act was full of latex!!! Graham get Buster across the pond. You would never regret it!!!
C'mon Buster I just got a gig from Annie and I want to buy your newest DVD!!!!
RC
"I'm not BAD, I am just blown that way."
Graham Lee
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Graham Lee
Eddie,

Don & I Have spoken?
Many thanks for the kind words about my act.
Did we chat at Diamond Jam?

Graham Lee