The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The tricks are on me! :: Thanks to everyone. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
Hey, everyone.

This is just a thanks to all the people on the Café and this section that have given me advice.

Today I did a show at a local retirement ceneter and it went over really great. Literally 6 months ago I wouldn't even know how to gig, but thanks to everyone here, I just followed the steps given to me and got to perform a good show. The people there were very nice and I could tell they truly enjoyed my company. Although this is my second show (I voluntered a show a little more than a month ago too), I feel this is the first show that I feel fully satisfied about.

I made no mistakes, I feel my patter and presentation was what I wanted it to be and I felt my audience was entertained.

Onc again, thankyou to all you great magicains that helped me become a performing magician.

:)
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Congratulations Drizz! Way to go.

Mark. Smile
damkat69
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of damkat69
Congrats on the show, and good luck on future shows!
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Drizz,
Keep up the good work!!!
Nicholas
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
I know how you feel! Good job, keep up the good work!
LCBellah
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of LCBellah
Congratulations Robert! I look forward to doings some shows like you once I become a little more skilled and build up my confidence.

Lynn