The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello From The Middle Of England (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
stepseven
View Profile
New user
Staffs, UK
54 Posts

Profile of stepseven
Hi guys, unlurking at last...

I'm a software engineer by trade and get to travel a fair amount with my job - but getting a Neo thru' airport security is impossible - so the only gimmickery I travel with is just what I can keep in my head (yes, I travel light).

I only have a few basic sleights down (but I'm working on that) so have to rely on other deceptions, messing with the viewers perception being a favourite.

Any form of magic appeals to me as long as I can perform it at the bar and freak people out - the card deck is the tool of choice though.

I find my own amusement along the fringe between magic and mathematics - this stuff comes in handy for keeping my four (soon to be five) kids entertained too.

Cheers!
+ev
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Welcome to The Magic Café!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Welcome to the Café
Cards never lie
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to The Magic Café Stepseven. Smile
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Welcome to the Café stepseven and congratulations on your upcoming new arrival.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com