The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Number of Balloon Animals? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rhinomax
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of rhinomax
Sekhmet make sure you use the best balloons this will help greatly. Qualatex are a good bet and can be had at http://www.clownsupplies.com/
topper
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FEW TO CHANGE THE WORLD "THATS USUALY HOW IT WORKS" MARGRET MEAD
Sekhmet
View Profile
New user
Nacogdoches, TX
54 Posts

Profile of Sekhmet
Thank you. Haha, the ones I've been working with are the ones you get from the dollar store. >.<
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Graham Lee
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Graham Lee
Sempertex are very good, in the USA they are branded Betallic. Check out the the fantastic colours that they do. http://www.betallic.com

Graham Lee
Pokie-Poke
View Profile
Special user
Bensalem, PA
883 Posts

Profile of Pokie-Poke
WOW, welcome to a hole new world! I use mostly qualatex but there are other good brands out there. You won't find them in the dollar store however. I get my balloons from T Myers. [sp?]
www.pokie-poke.com
The Adventure cont...
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
I was on my way to a gig the other day, and suddenly remembered that I had packed everything...except the balloons. Crud!
I swung by the local magic store, only to find it closed. With no other option, I went to WalGreens and bought 2 packs of their balloons (complete with useless baby balloon pump). I managed to use them somewhat effectively, but what a huge difference in quality from the Qualatex.
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
dodgechargerrt30
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
158 Posts

Profile of dodgechargerrt30
I too use dollar store balloons but that's because they are CHEAP CHEAP and it helps when your just learning I think for me anyway its like 2.00 and you get like a hundred balloons and a hand pump and that way you can get better at it and not worry about wasting good balloons

DC
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something