The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: Looking for Tarot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magickman
View Profile
Elite user
St.Petersburg, Fl.
402 Posts

Profile of Magickman
Check out Dali's Tarot too!
What man knows he calls Science
What he has yet to learn he calls Magick
Both are real!

_Tony Andruzzi_
Franmonet
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Franmonet
You might check out the templar tarot very haunting images

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/templar/

Frances Monet
Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh
Lily of the Valley Carnie
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Lily of the Valley Carnie
Hello Alan,

My favorite deck, and it would fit your seach I would think, is the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot. It is truly a wonderful deck, but then again, it fits in with my love of New Orleans style voodoo.

I use that deck daily, often while sitting on the back deck of my home-made gypsy vardo. The wagon is so cool you guys, it's 20 feet long, 7 feet wide, it has a bed, a desk, lots of bookshelves and cast-iron cooking gear, and I even made a rounded roof. Oh what a fun magical writing studio it is. It is my writing studio in that it is the place I do my writing as well as lots of my magic.

Anyways, I got sidetracked there, sorry about that. The voodoo tarot deck I just mentioned is awesome and I love it so. And, golly does it work.

Oh, and by the way, I realize that there is a total difference between voodoo and the magic of the gypsies, it just so happens that I built the vardo and it is where I do my voodoo. I also made, by the way, a huge voodoo drum out of a giant old wine barrel that is about 4 feet high or so and perhaps 2 1/2 feet in diameter. It has a wonderfully deep tone and is great for playing when I have parties out at my place with dancing around a firepit, cooking chili in an 8 gallon cast iron cauldron, and of course, telling fortunes with my New Orleans Voodoo deck.

Now then, on the magical side of things, I'm working on a way to make my vardo levitate. I got an idea this morning of how it could be done.

Love,

Lily of the Valley
dampdeck
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of dampdeck
Quote:
On 2007-02-22 14:54, psi-co wrote:
The Lovecraft Tarot looks great!

And it seems to be back in print.

Check out....