The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Big and the Small :: "Hold it Buster" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
"Hold it Buster" is a great trick from Dan Harlan that I have been looking for a while now with no success. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get it. Thanks in advance for your time!!
Jason Purdy
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Jason Purdy
I'm not sure if he sells it on his website. I ordered the "JUG" directly from his site, and have been waiting on a "JUG" since October 26, 2005. Today is February 12, 2007! I have contacted him via email, and phone event tried to send a few letters. He always says "it's coming". I'm beginning to think it isn't! Good luck.

P.S. "Hold is Buster" is on the "Pack Small Play Big" DVD (All Purpose show)
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
Jason Purdy.... thanks for the information. I actually found it through another Café members search. So, I ordered it there. I saw "Hold it Buster" on that dvd and loved it.
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
Well, the order I placed fell through as they are out of "Hold It Buster" so once again the search continues.
Jason Purdy
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Jason Purdy
I thought the DVD basiclly showed how to construct it? I have to watch it again.
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
Jason,

The DVD does explain how tp construct it, but you will need 4 packs of jumbo cards and at $13 a pack it gets quite expensive. So that is why I have been looking for it. Does anyone know where to get jumbo cards a a decent price??

~Ron
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1431 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Dollar stores have cheap Jumbos.