The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: Any Christian Magicians In Western PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
VisualRiddles
View Profile
New user
Clarion, Pennsylvania
41 Posts

Profile of VisualRiddles
Between Erie and Pittsburg?
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
I am in western pa, but south of pittsburgh roughly 25 miles. When I was still in college I lived in the Cranberry area. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem as though there are many of us around western pa.
AmazingEARL
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee, USA
350 Posts

Profile of AmazingEARL
I used to lived in Cook Forest, but have since relocated to Tennessee.

If only you'd asked back in 2005...
Smoky Mountain Magic
http://www.SmokyMtMagic.com
"We build AMAZING things"
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
If I am thinking of the same Cook Forest then I use to go there all the time with my parents when I was younger. We use to for the go karts, bumber boats, swinging bridge, and etc. when we were at our cabin in Mahaffey which is about 15ish miles from Punxsytawney. We still go to our cabin all the time, but it has been a long time since going to Cook's Forest.
VisualRiddles
View Profile
New user
Clarion, Pennsylvania
41 Posts

Profile of VisualRiddles
Yep, magicians are a scattered few in Western Pennsylvina. I'm about 15 minutes from Cook forest.
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
I don't believe this.. I LIVE IN COOK'S FOREST! In Marienvlle to be exact (about half hour east of Clarion). Many times I have longed for an FCM group as I was once in near Buffalo, NY.
Earl- Tennessee, sounds like a good move from here. Smile How do you like it?

Cogito- All those things are still around here. Now there is a large motocross course (right across the street from me.) Other than that it probably hasn't changed.

Clyde
AmazingEARL
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee, USA
350 Posts

Profile of AmazingEARL
Clyde - Well, it warmer and there's no State Income Tax...two plusses in my book.

Until 2005 I lived in the vast metropolis of Clarington. Ahhh, memories...

Dan/EARL
Smoky Mountain Magic
http://www.SmokyMtMagic.com
"We build AMAZING things"
bhappie
View Profile
Regular user
B. Happie Entertainment, LLC
123 Posts

Profile of bhappie
There are a couple of us in Johnstown, PA too. My pastor, Jeff, is a a magician and I do a gospel magic show myself. If your interested you can see a little bit of video of my show http://www.bhappie.com then click on church shows on the left.
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
I used to be in a local chapter of FCM but there aren't any in this area. I attempted to start one up among pastors but they didn't see the value in it.

If there are any others who would like to get together on occasion for an informal meeting, let me know. We'll plan a central place to meet.

Onward and upward!

Clyde
dmatheus
View Profile
New user
David Matheus
20 Posts

Profile of dmatheus
Hey guys,

I am in Monroeville, PA!
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Glad to see another PA person! Are you going to the convention, David?
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Contact Faron. They have a meeting once a month in your area give or take some miles. faron@faronandsarabelle.com I don't get to go as I'm usually to busy in the shop. I live in the New Wilmington Pa area
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
dmatheus
View Profile
New user
David Matheus
20 Posts

Profile of dmatheus
Hey pastorclyde,

I won't be able to make it to the convention this year, even though it is in my home town.

Dave