The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: Birthday Party Planning Tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Somewhere I saw a free guide Birthday Party Planning that could be downloaded I think in pdf format or added to your website, for potential customers.
I can't locate it now, I would love to have this freebie on my site or any others that are kid show related.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Catharines, ON. Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Here is a link for Ross McRae's site that has a Party Planner and tips. I don't think he would mind!

http://www.goodmagic.com/magician/planner.htm
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Isn't he a member here? I would love to get permission first before I copy anything.
I know I saw one that was a downloadable version that you could offer people that visit your site
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Yes he is a member here. If you look at the top of the page, it does say they are FREE party planning tips, and are accessable to anyone who comes across the page.

But please feel free to contact him first if you wish.

I am unfamiliar with the other one you are refering to, but would not mind taking a look at it myself.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I believe they are free for anyone to look at but to copy them to my site, I should have his permission first.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Oh sorry. I must have misread the part where you wanted to use it on your site. My bad.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7568 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
When you purchase Eric Paul's course, "How to be your area's top children's entertainer", you get a copy of his party tips book (with re-print rights). And he also includes a file on a disk, with the same tips in it (again, with re-print rights).

I think one of Bob Markwood's books, has some party tips in it. I think that they were also published in Genii at one time, back in the mid 90's.

There are also some party tips in the book, "Happy Birthday Business" by Frances Marshall.

Be sure not to copy, and just use anything from anyone's site. Many sites have a copyright, which protects the website content from theft. Aside from that, even if there isn't a copyright, the right thing to do is ask permission, and honour their wishes. If they say no, then don't do it.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Donald, thanks for the info...do you have a link to Eric Pauls course
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7568 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Here's a link (non-affiliate):

http://www.moremoneywithmagic.com/course.htm

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
Is the System Training Sessions by Eric Paul a good course for $200?
Magic Mike
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Mike,

I have Eric Paul's "How to be your Area's Top Childrn Entertainer" and I do like that system. Eric says
Quote:
If you are just starting out or only want to make a good part-time income, you are much better off with our first course, "How To Become Your Area's TOP Children's Entertainer!"

I don't have his "System Course, so I can't comment on it.
See: http://www.moremoneywithmagic.com/index.htm

Dennis
Dennis Michael
paladin1
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of paladin1
I recently received Eric Paul's "How to be your Area's Top Childrn Entertainer", and think it is a good starting point.