The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Balloon Pengun help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
just_larry
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of just_larry
Anyone know how to make a balloon penguin?
Any pics on the web or recommendations!
Larry
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Larry,

How are ya? There's a great penguin (Chilly Willy...very cute) in one of the ballooning books from that Italian guy. It's a series of 3 books, all the instructions are in English (not good, either), Italian, French and Spanish. I think I have a spare copy of that book here, too. Wish you'd asked me when I saw you last week.

Steve
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
There is one in one of those thing paperbacks everyone sells on twisting 260s, I have not unpacked them so I can't give the name. I just made one by using a black 260 to make the head ala the swan head and doubled over part of the balloon so that a white 260 could be tied to the neck then rolled through the black to make the chest and then white feet and a lil' tail. Looks okay.
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
I have a really good one that involves 3 balloons, but is fast enough for line work. I don't know who to credit it to. I feel like I've seen it quite a bit. I saw Happy Heart the Clown do it, but I'm pretty sure it's not hers. I googled for a pic and found this one, I don't have a hat on mine. If you need instructions, let me know.

http://simplyshonna.balloonhq.com/comple......id=43213
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Just seen this post so I might be a bit late to help but here is a link to a penguin character
Oh by the way I think the page is in Dutch but you should get the idea.
They have several other balloon character instructions as well on this site.

http://www.guinelli.com/balloons/pinguin.html
just_larry
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of just_larry
Thanks everybody,
It was one of those I had seen them before , but for the life of me couldn't remember it.
And that night 1 out of every 4 kids asked for one, Argh!
Thanks again,
Larry
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!