The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Betchas :: I'll bet you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dodgechargerrt30
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
158 Posts

Profile of dodgechargerrt30
Heres One for ya if it hasnt already been posted you take some change and ask them if they can balance the Quarter or whatever onto the table then say "how many do you think you can balance in 30 seconds (or a minute) $$" lets say they say "i don't know about 10" "well then lets see ill give you a dollar for every coin you can balance within the 30 seconds (or a minute)" READY SET GO!!!!

after they are done you count them lets say they balance 10 in 30 seconds you politely give them a dollar and take EVERY COIN THEY BALANCED so you walk away 1.50 richer $$$

its mean but its a bar bet so oh well...
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hope you got your running shoes on!

Mark.
dodgechargerrt30
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
158 Posts

Lol as with a lot of bets the result could be bad just like covering a shot glass to finish your drinks that can go well (laugh) or bad (Punch) Smile

I like this bet though because if you give them there money back afterward it will get good reactions lol because its all in the wording of the bed LITERALLY
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Uhhh...bet, literally.

Mark.
dodgechargerrt30
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
158 Posts

The only bar bets I use are the ones in chef antons billiard bet book since I play pool ALOT and plus I don't need free drinks cuz I don't drink

I do the betchas for fun and sometimes if I know they can afford it I accept the money from them when they loose

:)

DC