The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians :: Dove Magic in MAGIC? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Hey guys..

I just ordered my first subscription of MAGIC last week, and am also looking to order back the issues that have Dove Magic material in them..

So far, I have ordered back the October 2006 issue with Dan Sperry, and the January 2006 with Dave Womach...

If any of you guys know of any other issues that feature, or have articles about Dove Magic, or dove magicians, please let me know..

Thanks alot!
-Vinnie
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Feb 07,

Frewin
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Thanks Odyssey, I did see that in this months issue, although it focuses most on his show than dove magic.. Thanks though! =]

For those who cant find it, its on page 35..

Best,
-Vinnie
waldboi
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of waldboi
Tony Clark is on the cover of the March issue. A nice feature story is inside as well.
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Quote:
On 2007-07-02 23:46, waldboi wrote:
Tony Clark is on the cover of the March issue. A nice feature story is inside as well.

I thought that was the February issue? I could be wrong, I will have to check it. Any way regardless of which issue it is, you need to read it, it is very rightous.
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

No, it is the March issue.

Thanks guys, I subscribed to both Magic and Genii for this whole year. And I did read Tony's article - very good read!

-Vinnie