The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Ball Flourishes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
I thought I would post it in this forum because the other one only deals with cards. Can someone point me out the a good place to learn ball florishes like this:

http://www.contactjuggling.org/videos.php
(Just go down to Cardini)

I was looking at McBrides tapes.

Thanks for all the help
Lee
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Howdy pyro_magic,

What you viewed there is not "Contact Juggling" - the primary focus of that site.

You witnessed a Billiard Ball Roll and vanish.

Trust me, if you've mastered the "Butterfly" or similar effects in Contact Juggling, you'll be right at home!

Randy Stewart
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Can anyone comment that has McBride's world class manipulation? Any good flourishes on there?

Thanks
Lee
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
McBride has TONS of vanishes, acquitments, and moves. He teaches flourishes like the ball roll and even the thing Cardini does on the clip where the ball seems to defy gravity. I think it is called something like "Oh look at the pretty ball," or something weird like that. They are well worth checking out. Some of his sleights, etc. go straight to the garbage can, but there is some good stuff on there.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I have the McBribe manipulation videos and they are great. They have the ball flourishes you are looking for.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I agree with McBride's 3 volume tapes. And the good thing is he teaches coin and thimbles tricks on the tapes.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Tim Wright's Balls Video is a good source also. He has a unique flash finale production.