The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Anti-Climax? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Noel D
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Noel D
Do you feel it would be Anti-Climactic to restore a bill torn in half after half of it has been found in an impossible location?

In this case, it's a tube of chapstick, and I can take the bill and restore it back to one piece, but it's a $1 bill (spectator won't really miss it) and It might detract from the climax of the torn half appearing in a tube of chapstick in the first place.

Thoughts?
under the table
View Profile
New user
Detroit
81 Posts

Profile of under the table
Im a tad confused but its just me not getting any sleep. You could make finding half of the bill a little add on.

"Oh sorry, I must have misplaced half of the bill. Let me check in here." Something like that. Or you could find half of it in the chap stick and pretend to lose the other piece along the way then maybe pull it out of their ear or something (as a little giggle).

Or you could make it funny and comical. I saw the Amazing Johnathan do this bit where he ripped a 20 in half and said "Ok now ill restore your 10 dollar bill." and he just went on with that and gave back a one. SO get a 20 or something higher than a one and MAKE them care about the bill.

But yeah, I don't feel its anti-climactic to restore a bill after half of its just been found in an impossible location. Just as long as you make the finding the bill the "lesser miracle."