The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Up in smoke! :: Any dvds out there? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Spidey
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
20 Posts

Profile of Spidey
R there any effects with fire on DVD? like I want to start using flash paper and flash cotton in my effects but I cant find any instructional DVDs out there. I've only looked on penguinmagic.com and they have flash paper and cotton but no DVDs. if any of you no any place I could get a DVD for this, please let me no. thanks in advance.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Spidey, sorry, I'm not familiar with any. If you find one, let us know.

Good luck with your search.

Mark.
usg353d
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of usg353d
Yes, let us know if you find one. I'm very interested.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Check out Michael P. Lair site. His Candle DVD has numerous flame effects and he also sells many items that use flash paper.

http://www.lairmagic.com/

At a convention last year he also showed used sparkle additive and it is also discussed on the DVD.

James Adamson
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
TheMagicalTurtle
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalTurtle
Last year, I had the pleasure of going to a magic convention of the same type. Lair showed us many ideas on flash paper and cotton, and tought one of his candle routines. It was great. Definately check him out.
It is no sin to attempt and fail.
The only sin is to not make the attempt.
-Suellen Fried
lair
View Profile
New user
Michael P. Lair
44 Posts

Profile of lair
My current Magic Show and Lecture DVD was filmed recently in Nagoya, Japan, by UGM Magic. It is in English with Japanese translation. My show (stage and closeup) and lecture are on this DVD. UGM does a high quality job in all they do. Their website is http://www.ugm.co.jp and the DVD is available there.
Michael Lair