The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: What is Kidabra all about (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
What is Kidabra, I take it that it is a group that performs for Children.
AragorntheMagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Metro-Atlanta
304 Posts

Profile of AragorntheMagician
Where SAM & IBM are associations of mainly hobbiests, Kidabra, is an organization of "Family Entertainers" and is about the "Business" of Family Entertainment. Not just Magician's but FacePainters, Clowns, Storytellers, Jugglers, etc.

Yours,
Aragorn the Magician
aka: I used to be BOB (It's Cellini's fault)
"All Right, Who's Volunteering to be Turned into a Frog???"
www.aragornthemagician.com
kidshowguy
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of kidshowguy
What types of perfomances do you do youself drkptrs1975?
Mark
Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Catharines, ON. Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
If you are interested in, or are already doing shows for children/family audiences, KIDABRA is definately for you! It is a group of some really amazing people that are dedicated to helping each other with performing for children/family audiences.

In August there is a convention that takes place in TN. I went for the first time this year and it was AWESOME! It was such a great time, I have already made plans to attend next years event.

I learned so much stuff. I am SOOO glad I had a pen and paper with me, or else I would have forgotten some of it (nice guy, short memory LOL)

It was great to meet so many people (especially some of the more famous ones) coming from all different areas of expertise. Magicians, clowns, face painters, and even a very pretty princess.

It's definately something you should look into.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Ahhhhh and that Pretty Princess came from Australia!
Dennis Michael
Fred Kirkland
View Profile
New user
Ga.
96 Posts

Profile of Fred Kirkland
I have been to some of the Kadabra meeting in Ga. and enjoyed the people there. It's a way to learn and help each other and have fun. I have been performing for 29 years or more and still learning. I know Mark & Tammy from years back before Kadabra and there twins great people.
Fred K Magic
Fred Kirkland family entertainer & magician
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Quote:
What is Kidabra, I take it that it is a group that performs for Children.

Mark Daniel sums it up with this statement....

What if there was a place and a group of people that existed to meet the special needs of folks who perform for kids and families?

What if there was a place to motivate you, educate you and point you in the right direction?

What if there was a place that helped person after person build successful performance careers?

What if all of this really existed?

A place so good that your competitors won't tell you they attend because they want to keep all the resources for themselves.

There is! It is..

Kidabra International

My personal feeling is simply, "You can't properly explain it...YOU MUST Experience it!"

Dennis
Dennis Michael