The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Gambling Spot :: Whip Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Dooohh!....I HAVE been duped.

I'm a bit obsessive/compulsive anyway, and have to have a project like this going on in order to obsess about it.

Cheers, I'll keep on looking.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
It's still a booklet worth having. It's an intresting read.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Wow. This is old. The Whip cups I sell come with access to a YouTube video that has all the instructions on how to use it.
I prepare the dice for this cup myself.

Actually, it's a very fun routine to do.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2724 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anyone know if these are still being made and by whom.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Mr. Bones
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
Slimcardco.com had quite a few in stock a while back, but I believe when last I was on his website they had all been sold out.

You might want to send him a note asking if he's going to get any more made, or if he has a line on any old stock (which is what I believe the ones he had previously on his site were).
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
jjshriver
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of jjshriver
I cannot say enough about Slimcardco.com. I have been fascinated with the Whip Cup every since I learned about it. I went out to Slimcardco.com (looking for some gaffed decks) and saw he had a couple of Whip Cups in stock. I immediately bought one along with a sampler of gaff decks and the latest effect from Bob Farmer. The Cup, dice and storage box are fantastic and the price was excellent. Stephane's quality and service is the best. Highly recommended.
Still lurking after all these years.