The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Warning by Daniel Garci :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
We are now live, get Warning by Daniel Garcia while it's hot.

Pun intended. : )

http://www1.ellusionist.com/order/Warnin......_DVD.php

//Sean B.
//Team (e)
//Sean Beard
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Is this the same trick in his notes,?
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I don't know what it is exactly, but all I see are a bunch of REAL SAFETY WARNING on the ellusionist site for this effect. ... Disclaimers Galore for this one. *My eyebrows are raised*

Performance and/or use of Warning may cause discomfort in some individuals. (discomfort?)

Those with asthma, throat sensitivity, lung issues, allergies, or any similar condition should not use Warning at any time. (Thanx for the Warning)

The special technique for breathing the smoke should not hurt you-- this is NOT a pill nor a substance you put in your mouth.
(SHOULD not hurt? ... (I simple don't like the way that sounds, period.)

That said, performance of Warning must
be done at your own risk. (YIKES!!)

That's a lot of disclaimers for one product.
I am a huge fan of E products but I will not be getting this.
I'm playing it 100% SAFE and buying something else.

No thanx on this one, I'll PASS ... Sorry DG, but I think I'll await the other releases from ellusionist like the 1800 deck series and other Christmas releases.

I'm surprised E would even carry something with so many health factors, didn't they drop ALIUN strictly due to just ONE safety issue? Why would they do this? I totally respected them when I heard they are very concerned with SAFETY. Maybe this effect isn't that harmful or anything, but all I am saying is you gotta read the fine print. They must have put those disclaimers up there for a reason.
No effect is worth your health. NO EFFECT!!!

Here is a concept truly worth never losing...

"Health is your first wealth."
Ralph Waldo Emmerson
kjenkings
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of kjenkings
I'm with you on this one hiphopperco, I wouldn't buy something that will possibly result in going to the hospital for a asthma-attack. I have asthma and I don't think I'll be taking the (HEALTH) risk on this one, even though Mr.Garcia has awesome material.