The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Bro. Hamman's Mystic Nine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
myoungbauer
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, Minnesota
92 Posts

Profile of myoungbauer
Hi

I was wondering if anyone had nay advice on presnting this trick. I learned it from Card College, and have read the Hamman's original as well. But no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to make this routine play as strongly as I feel it can. Has anyone had any luck presenting this effect?

I know this routine was a favorite of Ascanio's, but unfortuanely it won't come out in English until book 3(maybe next year?)Does anyone know if he made substantial changes?

thanks guys

Matt
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
I change face of cards and backs of cards at the same time. It is much stronger than the original.

Maybe you need to improve Hamman Count, which is very easy to do, but very hard to convince.

Hideo Kato
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Matt - you may want to contact Rafael Benatar as he is involved in the translation of Ascanio's works and is familar with his routines.

Tony Tuccillo
Sebastian, Florida
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Matt - you may want to contact Rafael Benatar as he is involved in the translation of Ascanio's works and is familar with his routines.

Tony Tuccillo
Sebastian, Florida
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida