The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Card forces without a deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gerkintrigg
View Profile
New user
UK
6 Posts

Profile of gerkintrigg
I've been working on loads of nice little forces using language and movements (body language if you like) I just wondered if anyone here has had much success with this kind of forcing?

I currently use a few for objects and the odd card here and there and find that the less attention I put on what I'm saying and the more natural I say it (even though, when I look back at what I said, I realise it's rubbish), the better it works...

Anyone any comments?

Thanks.
Neil
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Derren Brown does some of this in his Devils Picture Book DVD.
magic icebreakers
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of magic icebreakers
Banachek is a master of this. I personally use mental forces all the time with great success!
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Hi,
I use them alot. I plant common cards all over me in case the opportunity arises when I can use them. As you probably have discovered - men tend to pic clubs alot, and women pick hearts. The queen of hearts is a common choice if you ask a lady "just PICTURE any card" -- I'll even put my hand over my heart when I say that. It's a lot of fun, because they don't suspect a thing, and the magic seams real to them.

Just my thoughts.... D.Duane