The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Four Way Bills? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
In my copy of the "Magic Menu" is a real cool effect called "Four Way Alchemy", in which a five succesively transforms into a ten, twenty, a fifty, etc.

The manuscript says you need to use a "four way Bill" Which has different denomionations printed on every corner.

I have never heard do of these before, (great idea, though!) and was wondering if any body here knows where these little monsters can be obtained?

Thanks!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The truth is "I don't know".

However, in an effort to be helpful, to me this has Bob Little written all over it. I would start there. These types of things just fine him!

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
lui
View Profile
Regular user
Berlin, Germany
108 Posts

Profile of lui
Hallo daffydoug

I actually don’t know how real your 4-way-bill has to be. If “real looking from a little distance” is sufficient, I would scan four different bills and put them together with any photoshop like program (See Attachment for – rather sloppy - example).

Click here to view attached image.
Mark Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Batavia, NY
236 Posts

Profile of Mark Ross
I can confirm that Bob Little has these!

Mark
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
A similiar to that is called "Xerox Money" by Ron Bauer: http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.......7c0a0467

The four way bill is called the $360 bill.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2006-10-23 22:37, Mark Ross wrote:
I can confirm that Bob Little has these!

Mark

Thanks Mark. Somethings just have to be.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3266 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Daffydoug-

I purchase a few of these bills from a guy at the midwest magic jubilee a few years ago. He did a bill switch into this bill and had my $1 change to a $5, then a $10, then a $20, and finally to a $100. I bought two from him and looked into the envelope to check out the gimmick, I thought there had been a mistake....these looked real!! His name was Gary Norsidgean (sp?) from Las Vegas.I have no other info on him. PM me for more info if you need.