The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Ghost Gaff Card Box Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2287 Posts

Profile of Logan
Dearest members of the Café,

Several months ago, on a night out with the boys, I lost my ghost deck. But that wasn't the saddest part. The saddest and most painful part, was that the deck was inside the Ghost Gaff Deck Card Case! I had just discovered how powerful an effect it was and I was slaughtering everyone with it prior to the incident!

I thought to myself, that I can just go and buy another set, but paying $20+ for another set is not something I'm prepared to do as I still have almost all the gaff cards, except the gaff card case and the Ghost Bicycle Card Box Cover Card - these were lost that night. If I buy a new set, what am I to do with the gaff cards? It's an impractical and uneconimic solution.

So, I wish to ask for a little help, from anyone who perhaps has an extra Ghost Gaff Deck Card Case or someone who doesn't happen to use his/her Ghost Gaff Deck Card Case.

I know many of you, who have the Ghost Gaff Deck Card Case, know how powerful an effect it is, so I'm not really expecting much, but I thought I might as well give it a try.

I will be glad to pay a small fee for the card case and of course, for the shipping via Paypal.

So if you think you can help, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks and I apologise for taking up anyone's time.

Take care guys and take care of your gaff decks too!

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
SleepingJag
View Profile
New user
NC
35 Posts

Profile of SleepingJag
Get yourself a new Gaff Deck and sell the cards indiviually on E-Bay maybe?
Bethea Baker
The Price of Freedom isn't free
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Or perhaps build a small travelling kit with some of the effects...
I know I am in the process of building a small kit that I can take with me.
You would be amzed at what can happen when called on to do a small impromptu show. Often the bookings that result off set doing a "freebie" request.

Whenver I get called on to snap a quick set I make sure that everyone knows the kind of bookings I do. They got some free amazement and I get some quality promo... Works for me
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...