The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: My new rabbit - ideas for names? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sylver Fyre
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
152 Posts

Profile of Sylver Fyre
Marvello- Does he have pointy sharp teeth?
He does look a little grumpy in the picture but that adds to his cuteness. Kinda like he just woken from a really nice nap.
Sylver Fyre

"Do not warm yourself by the fire, become the flame"
---------------------------------------------
www.knottybitssideshow.com
Add me on Myspace or Facebook! http://www.myspace.com/sylverfyre
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
I would use a popular character name from a current animated movie or series, if I performed for children.
POOF!
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
He has pointy sharp teeth, but he hasn't used them on me or anyone else yet. once he started to bite me just to let me know he didn't like what I was doing, but he did not chomp down - just a reminder. I took him to the vet today for a checkup and he weighs 8.66 pounds, and he got a clean bill of health. He was at the Humane Society for around 6 months before I came along and saw him, so he has a bit of work to do as as far as getting used to being handled, but he loves pets to the head, and he loves his hutch - I got him a big dog kennel (big enough for a large dog). He is almost too big to use in a show - but that is not the main reason I got him - I like rabbits - they make nice pets, and as soon as I saw him I knew he was the one. He is too big for my Kovari Pet Shop, and I am waiting on a Duck Bucket to see if he will fit in that.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
He is big! I like the name you decided on. He looks like a Baxter!

Regan
Mister Mystery
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
My rabbit is called Keith.
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...