The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of Young Magicians! :: Any other christian S.Y.M. members? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
I just joined S.Y.M. a few days ago and I am a christian. Is there any other S.Y.M. members who are christians out there?
magic4ewe
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of magic4ewe
Our daughter is an apprentice of magic and has done a few shows now. She is 13 and attends Catholic school and is very devout in her beliefs and in God. Although, to date, she has not done any kind of religious-themed magic.
magicleo
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of magicleo
I'm a Christian, but I'm part of the IBM, although I don't really see why religion matters at all here at the Café besides the society of Christian magicians threads....
sjballa147
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
278 Posts

Profile of sjballa147
I am a christian.

Shane
David Rysin
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of David Rysin
Quote:
On 2006-11-06 20:20, Greg Hawkins wrote:
I'm a Christian, but I'm part of the IBM, although I don't really see why religion matters at all here at the Café besides the society of Christian magicians threads....

I too am wondering (and I do hope I am not out of line by saying this as I am new to the forum) what religion has to do with anything in this forum; I could understand if you asked "Are there any SYM members here?" in the Society of Christian Magicians forum, but not a "Are there any Christians here?" in the SYM forums.

~Magically Dave
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Because SYM is for specifically for young performers (btw I already aksed on the FCM's thread.)

Ethan the Emazing