The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: La Petite chop cup, routine question.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I recently purchased the La Petite chop cup. This came with two red balls (one chopped) a green ball and a steel ball bearing. The handling for the routine that came with the chop cup appears to be much different than for the larger style chop cups, it seems kind of awkward. Is this because the cup is so small (1 3/4 x 1 1/2 inch)? I was wondering if anyone knew of routines that deal with a small chop cup such as this!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24316 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Get the Dennis Loomis Micro Chop Cup routine.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Bill, where can we get hold of that routine?
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Hi Bill,

I did a google search and found that the Dennis Loomis Micro Chop Cup Routine uses the same size cup as mine. It appears that they are not making them anymore.
flimnar
View Profile
Special user
Salt Lake
577 Posts

Profile of flimnar
If you PM/Email Dennis Loomis directly, maybe he has a few copies of the routine left. He had some recently, and I have found him always willing to help if he can. It is a TERRIFIC routine. He posts on the Café all the time and can be emailed through his web site.

Flimnar
"This one goes to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24316 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2006-09-24 18:08, Rick11 wrote:
Hi Bill,

I did a google search and found that the Dennis Loomis Micro Chop Cup Routine uses the same size cup as mine. It appears that they are not making them anymore.

I don't want to pick grammatical nits, but the word "them" can refer to the routine or the cups. Which one is it?

E-mail Dennis at deloomis@mindspring.com
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Hi Bill,

I was mistakenly thinking that if the micro chop cup had been discontinued then I probably couldn't get the routine also. I emailed Dennis Loomis and he was extremely helpful. He still has a few of the routine booklets left, so it appears that Im in luck.

Thanks again for your help!

Rick
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24316 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The Micro Chop cup has been discontinued. However RnT II still makes the Le Petite cup, which was the cup the routine was originally based upon.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1255 Posts

Profile of rmendez
This is one of the strongest effects in my close-up repertoire which I perform completely surrounded.