The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Steve Bargatze on cover of Linking Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
I just got my Linking Ring and saw that Stephen Bargatze is on the cover. All I can say is, EXCELENT CHOICE! Steve is truly one of the originals in this business and he never fails to crack me up.

Way to go Stephen!

Scott Compton
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5482 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I completely agree. In fact, the only thing better than Stephen on the cover was seeing the name "The Linking Ring" restored to its former glory. Was it really a postal code issue, or simply too much of the membership's acrimony toward the acronym? Smile
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Wow, you saw that and I missed it.

I am not a visual person and I missed it that Phil brought back the journal's title.

This cover looks great especially with Steve's comical stance and great smile.
I first met Bargatze when he was working in Indianapolis, Indiana at a Hardware Trade show as "Yo Yo" the clown back in the late 1980's.

I was impressed by him back then. Now look at what this talent has done for him.
Congratulations to Steve Bargatze.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
If you haven't seen him or been to his website, there's a video of him now on www.youtube.com
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
I love how he struggles with his zipper on his jacket in the beginning!

He is also an incredibly STRONG motivational speaker.
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Mike Gorman
View Profile
New user
Cary, North Carolina
58 Posts

Profile of Mike Gorman
I also liked the cover of this month's Linking Ring Magazine. While I personally liked TLR on the cover (since it gave the magazine a more modern look, and also allowed more space for the cover picture without running across it), I know that many people were on both sides of the issue. Many people liked both versions.

I do know that postal regulations was the reason Phil (Exec. Editor) had to revert to the original wording on the cover. The magazine is still the best bargain in the magic world with more pages and more magic stories and membership information than any others. Seeing the original name back on the cover is fine with me!

Mike Gorman
TwistedMindMajik
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN.
14 Posts

Profile of TwistedMindMajik
I am the President of The Nashville Magic Club, Ring 37. Steven is one of our members, His willingness to give, to teach and help new and old members alike is unparalleled, he is truly an asset to this Ring and the art of Magic.

I am truly proud to call him a friend.

Jerry

http://www.nashvillemagicclub.com
...did you see that?