The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Cardiographic pads at Wal-Mart (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bridgewater
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
184 Posts

Profile of Bridgewater
I had seen "Making Magic" years ago, but could never find the right pads to make "Cardiographic". The wire spiral was always the wrong kind. I just found excellent pads at Wal-Mart in the arts and crafts area. They run about $3.65 per, which is about one-fourth of the price of similar pads from the art supply store.
"Don't run with those..."
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Nice of you to mention!

Thanks.
indridcold
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of indridcold
I've always thought it was interesting that people in America have a hard time finding Cardiographic pads. We have appropriate spiral pads here in Australia in every newsagency, department store, and many local grocery stores.
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
The problem is that many of the pads here use a "comb" style binding instead of spiral wire bound. It's still useable, but much more of a hassle to take on and off. Staples also has the wire spiral bound variety.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
I know this is the workshop section, but the commercial version is really worth the money. particularly for the re-fills. just my 2 cents.

shawn