The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: Magic Week (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Anyone know when Magic Week is? I want to plan some performances for that week (usually the end of October) but the SAM website doesn't have the dates up yet (arrgh!).

Jon
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Hello Jon

Thank you for your interest in National Magic Week. National Magic Week is held annually and it is always the week of October 25 through October 31. The dates never change because they are planned to coincide with the anniversary of the death of Harry Houdini.

There is a CD which is produced annually and contains copies of all the proclamations received for the year as well as extensive files and suggestions for Magic Week. If you contact me privately to give me your snail mail information In will gladly send you a CD for your files.

I would respectfully request that you scan and send me copies of photos of events you do, proclamations or publicity you receive or anything else related to magic week that you may have so that we can document it and include it in the current year CD. If you don't have the capability of scanning it, please mail them to me and I will return it to you priority and with tracking confirmation to make sure you receive it returned.

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail at merlina17@aol.com or skype me at merlinamagic or send me an e-mail privately and I'll give you my phone contact information because I am not sure I am allowed to post it on here if you have any questions or if I may be of any assistance at all.

Again, thank you for your interest in National Magic Week.

Respectfully

Maria Ibanez
SAM President Elect
National Magic Week Chair