The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Intimate Coin Miracles By Dean Dill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Hey, Can someone review this for me. Can you discribe all of the effects on this video. On the write ups it says it teaches his Explosion routine. Is this ture?

Thanks

Lee
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Its a good tape. It has mostly matrix and coin assemblies on it. X-plosion is taught which is not the same routine as Explosion (the latter being the one ending with 16 coins all over the mat).

Dan
Click to visit:
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
In Explosion, 4 coins assemble, are then placed back and instantly assemble, and finally multiply (visibly) into a total of 16 coins. Although very magical looking it is also very expensive ($1000 for Half Dollars)

X-Plosion is very similar to Explosion, but doesnt have the same climax as Explosion. That is to say that only 10 (I think) coins are produced at the end not 16. Although much cheaper than Explosion, it is also a lot more difficult.

If you dont have it, his Intimate Close Up Miracles I feel is better. "Plastrik Card, "plastrik Coin", "Doug's Favorite and Beyond", and "Hart's Link" are all very effective.
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!