The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Larry Jennings Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
EMVT
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of EMVT
Hi guys. I have a couple of DVD's of Larry Jennings and I think he is good. I was wondering of picking up his books, Classic magic of Larry Jennings and Jennings 67. I just wanna know do these books contain good hard hitting card magic like his DVD's.

I have plenty of Vernon and Marlo books which are my favorite of all time. Don't mean to compare, but I like challenging material the harder the better as it keeps me busy. I heard nothing but good things about these books. Any info regarding this matter would be great. Thanks guys.

EMVT
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7054 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Oh boy..... I'm trying to remain calm here.
okay... let me see... first of all Larry Jennings is one of the greatest who ever lived; so ya you could say his stuff is pretty hard hitting... The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings is one of the best texts on close up magic ever written. I'm not quite sure what you're asking though.

Posted: Aug 15, 2006 1:05pm
--------------------------------------------
I guess what I mean is... how can the DVD's have good magic and the book not?
Obviously the published material is the embodiment of the man's life's work.
Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
Magicfish is right. You can pretty much collect everything that Larry put out and you'll have fun with it for a while.

Best,

Dorian Rhodell
EMVT
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of EMVT
Thanks guys