The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: Jay Sankey Fanatics (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Hi,
I have become a great fan of Jay Sankey some time ago. I was wondering whether there is anyone who is compiling a list of all his marketed effects, videos and books. I already have a long one, but I would like to compare it with others. I would like to collect all of his effects, because I find them simple, but visual, crazy and most importantly of all, stunning.
Can you help me?
Ivan Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Mina
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
101 Posts

Profile of Mina
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that Jay Sankeys magic is stunning.. I wish you good luck in getting a list of all of Jays stuff.. he has a lot, so I wish you the best

Mina
OMG Did someone say Richard Sanders!?
tankk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of tankk
I happen to be a Sankey fan also. I'm working through his coin magic tape right now and I just think that it is great. I also find it strange that I don't read a lot about his coin work here in these forums (Why?)

Kevin
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Hey guys,
Jay is one of my best buddies.
I don't know if you aware of this but he has a new site called http://www.sankeymagic.com
You should definitely check it out.

It is still very new... only a week or two old. He will be adding lots of interesting features including streaming video and a section called Group Wisdom where Sankey fans can share their own ideas about all the Sankey tricks.

Hope you enjoy!

Rich
Bascomb Grecian
View Profile
Loyal user
Redding, Ca.
202 Posts

Profile of Bascomb Grecian
See This:

http://www.annonline.com/interviews/980619/index.html
Great Jay Sankey interview! And it is live:

Jay Sankey Live!
Jay Sankey Live!
Jay Sankey Live!
Jay Sankey Live!

Bascomb
Welcome to The Magic Cafe'!
Maxim
View Profile
Regular user
London
113 Posts

Profile of Maxim
Hey can anyone tell me why Jay Sankey is so weird? He's very good, but very weird.

Thanks.
Maxim
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
Why not weird? That's just him. He's more exciting to watch than most magicians. He entertains with his personality and magic instead of expecting his magic to do it all for him.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Maxim
View Profile
Regular user
London
113 Posts

Profile of Maxim
I just thought maybe he had one too many knocks to the head or something because it is all a bit odd.