The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Gaff Coin Supplier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
576 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Hey Everyone, somebody recently stole my close up case with all my coin gaffs in it (I was using other stuff at the time and only had coins in there). I was wondering who I should go to to replace it all. I had a lot of johnson stuff but wasn't exactly thrilled. I've heard good things about Schoolcraft but just curious to see what everyone uses. I'm looking for a professional set of like 6 walking liberty's, a [, a S&M, or C&S, and a F******. Any suggestions?
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Jamie Schoolcraft has great quality, will fill the bill but cost you.

Of those who mass manufacture gaff go with Johnson.
Try The Magic Warehouse.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Sorry to hear about the loss of your close up case. That is certainly frustrating.

I like the coins made by Johnson. I get mine from Denny Haney at http://www.dennymagic.com and have never had any problems with either the coins or the dealer. Denny is extremely helpful with helping one find just what they are looking for. I'm sure he can help you.

Good luck.