The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: E-Mail (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Did any other I.B.M. member get an e-mail asking for information. Is this a phish or it is real?

Ron
Joe McIntyre
View Profile
New user
North myrtle beach S.C.
60 Posts

Profile of Joe McIntyre
Yes. I got one also.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Yes, this is real. Harris Publishing is working with IBM to publish a members directory. The email you got was to update the information they had in their 2002 publication.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
khuber
View Profile
Regular user
SLC Utah
125 Posts

Profile of khuber
I got it and called the office and they verified that it is something they are doing to update the records.
phil in KC
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of phil in KC
Thanks, everyone, for checking and verifying this. The last thing we want is for spam artists to use the IBM label to scam us!

-Phil in KC
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Thank you. I have recieved a lot of spam an phish mail recently.

Ron
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Hi Peeps,

I just want to let you know that I received a letter about the directory. It comes with a "Membership Directory Questionaire" to make sure all infos provided will be correct.

It also comes with a reservation form for the Hardbound of CD-ROM edition. You can also have both if you wish at a very affordable price. Hope this helps!

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com