The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Up in smoke! :: Any luck with Inferno? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MixEddie
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of MixEddie
I got this a while back and I've got to say I've always been afraid to use it. Has anyone had success with this item from Hottrix?
MixEddie
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of MixEddie
Nobody has this? Geez, I guess I was the only sucker.
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
I bought it and I think its a sucky version of Jim Pace's inviso torch, throw it out and buy Jim Pace's inviso torch...

Steven
cigam3d
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of cigam3d
I actually have it with me at all times its easy to carry around and easy to use. just my opinion. I use it mainly for fun because I do not do magic with fire but there is nothing wrong with it if you use it right. I keep it pinned inside my shirt. you can do pretty much anything with it. if you have any questions on t I would be happy to maybe tell you what I have noticed with it
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
The problem I see is that the tube is not very elastic, meaning its much harder to ditch than inviso torch, which always snaps back right up your sleeve beautifully...

Just my opinion, or maybe I got a crappy inferno?

Steven
afoi
View Profile
Regular user
malaysia
142 Posts

Profile of afoi
Hi I'm interested to buy an inferno with the tube still intact and usable. Kindly contact me in Facebook

charlston lau

Cheers
- a f o i -
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
102 Posts

Profile of How
Inferno is great but frequent replacements needed.
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
102 Posts

Profile of How
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2006, haywire wrote:
I bought it and I think its a sucky version of Jim Pace's inviso torch, throw it out and buy Jim Pace's inviso torch...

Steven

Why do you say this?