The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Betchas :: Good one for the ladies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gfdiamond
View Profile
Regular user
sweden
198 Posts

Profile of gfdiamond
Ok, heres one ive been using with good effect recently. after you do a show in a bar for some nice girls, tell them you will do something really amazing, just as good as david Copperfield. you get the nicest looking girl to grab the table or bar with both hands.

tell her to close her eyes and count to ten and when she opens her eyes she will see some amazing magic! say 1.2.3. close your eyes and count to ten. mouth to her friends that you are leaving......they all get a good laugh when the girl opens her eyes and finds that you have amazingly just disappeared.......a bonus is that the girl usually comes looking for you later to tell you it was a bit mean but they enjoyed it...
Check me out on Google. Geoff Diamond Magician.
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Where do you actually go? I would just duck under the table for a few seconds.
gfdiamond
View Profile
Regular user
sweden
198 Posts

Profile of gfdiamond
Hej toaster....

I do this as a closer.....its a nice way to end a routine and leave them laughing...
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2006-07-18 16:10, gfdiamond wrote:
...a bonus is that the girl usually comes looking for you later to tell you it was a bit mean but they enjoyed it...

Really? All I get is "I thought he'd never leave!"
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
SteveTheMagician
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of SteveTheMagician
I'm gonna assume that the girl would have to be pretty dumb to think you really vanished :-P
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Quote:
On 2006-12-12 21:50, SteveTheMagician wrote:
I'm gonna assume that the girl would have to be pretty dumb to think you really vanished :-P

That's why this is best performed for blondes...

(for those blondes who may be having someone read this to them, I was just kidding ladies)

Lyndel
gfdiamond
View Profile
Regular user
sweden
198 Posts

Profile of gfdiamond
Its really for the persons friend .....

they have a good laugh at the victims expense..

regards,
geoff.
usg353d
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of usg353d
Hahaha! I'm going to try that. Sounds pretty funny.