The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Smooth as silk :: Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
big Tom
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of big Tom
I am new to magic and the magic Café so if this is posted in the wrong section I am sorry I order a trick called soft saop and the illusion goes like this you have three dirty hank put them in a box of detergent and viola you pull out three clean hanks and show the box empty but the trick did not come with instructions and I was hopeing that some one could teach me to use the gimmic. Please help
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
The trick should come with instructions. I recommend that you contact the dealer from whom you purchased the trick and ask him to get you a copy of them. Although I would like to help you with your request, we cannot discuss secrets or methods to a trick in an open forum. However, once you have exceeded 50 posts, you will have access to the secret sessions forum where certain advice can be provided to you more freely.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
big Tom
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of big Tom
Thanks very much. I contacted the dealer. I was very displeased with how they handled the complaint about my order, not only because of the missing instructions but also because the vanishing bandana came with a yellow devils hank which messed up the whole effect. They want me to send it back on my dime to get the right color one, well thank for the info kent
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3706 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hey Big Tom, PM me on the Softsoap.

Jim