The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Believe it or not... :: Dry Ice In Mouth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
I just started performing this stunt when my father received two boxes of meat from a patient. Sure enough there were two blocks of dry ice keeping it cold. All I can say is having dry ice in your mouth is a lot more fun than not having dry ice in your mouth.
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Red_Wing_II
View Profile
Regular user
Enchanted Mitten
164 Posts

Profile of Red_Wing_II
What the heck, I've little expierence with dry ice, but then again there was a time when I was learning about fire too.
AutoX
View Profile
New user
British Columbia
59 Posts

Profile of AutoX
Remember, NEVER close your hand when handling dry ice... The gases that are released will expand and basically "burn" your hand. ALWAYs keep your hand open and you'll be fine. Smile
m.s.magic
View Profile
Regular user
England-newcastle-
105 Posts

Profile of m.s.magic
Hey check this website out on dry ice.
Soz don't mean to be a killjoy.
http://www.bamaice.com/dryice.html
Best regards,
Tom
What is real and what is an illusion ? it all depends on your perception, reality is only limited by the boundries of the imagination, and imagination can defy the laws of everything - Criss Angel
Zod
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Zod
As soon as I get some dry Ice I'm going to try this.
Thanks guys!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Is this toxic? I grew up playing with it but never thought of putting it in the mouth?

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Dry ice is not toxic, it's just really really really really cold. So cold that as it heats up it turns directly to vapor, completely bypassing the liquid stage. It also will "burn" your fingers if you touch it for more than a second. The best use for it: get a huge chunk of dry ice and an empty basketball court/gymnasium. INDOOR SOCCER! Really though, it just glides across the floor. If you could find a was to ride it......wow.
ThePrinceofManipulation
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of ThePrinceofManipulation
I tried this last Night and lost my tongue.. Thanks Guys.. Anyone have any better ideas for blowing smoke without using a cigarette?
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Wanna clarify what Jordini wrote--dry ice is not toxic to hold in the mouth for a brief time (i.e., you will not poison yourself); however, as it is frozen carbon dioxide, breathing in too much of the gas is, obviously, bad for you.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
And frostbite burns.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
This thread is supercooled!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Yeah, I figured it would've gotten the cold shoulder by now.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
597 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Add this to my list of things I will never perform! LOL