The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: Marketing Registration & Attendee CD questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
Marketing Registration: $99.95
Wednesday Only Marketing Registration: $74.95

I am a little confused by this on the Kidabra convention registration page. What's the difference?

What do I get with the attendee CD? Do I have to order it when pre-registering, or is it something that all attendees can purchase at any time?
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
The Market Day Registration of 99.95 includes Both:
Tuesday Evening, Aug 15th 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:00 PM Steve Snyder:The Tax Magician
8:30 PM Eddy Wade:How to Teach a Magic Class
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND...Wednesday, August 16th 2006
9:00 AM Greg McMahan: Using Your Website to Book Shows
10:30 AM BJ Hickman: Showcase!
12:00 PM Box Lunch Included
1:00 PM Jim Snack: Smart Business for Entertainer: The Sequel
3:00 PM How to Publish and Sell Your Book

If you only wanted to attend Wednesday (All Day) it is $74.95 for that one day.

If you wanted the Attendee CD set of eight selected lectures, of the KIDabra Conference, that CD is 99.95 (Pre-registered) $110.00 at conference only to those who attend the Conference. Those who do not or can not attend because of prior committments can just order these CDs for $150.00.

All this information is in the June Newsletter or check out the Audio CD Page

Quote:
KIDabra Audio CD Album 2006
Own an instant collectible - 8 KIDabra sessions recorded live on Audio CD.

Relive the lectures for years to come. Importantly, no albums are sold after the convention as we give each lecturer who participates their master recording at the completion of the project.

This year we're upgrading to printed CDs, no more paper labels and Nathan Roberts joins Tim Sonefelt as your sound engineering team to make the live recordings happen!

FAQ's-
Do you record the entire conference?

No, as there is so much that happens at KIDabra, much of which is visual, not lending itself well to recording. We select the optimal listening sessions.

What do I get?
An album with 8 Audio CD recordings of lectures and sessions recorded live as they happen at KIDabra on one or 2 CDs as needed. Our mission is for folks there to have the album to take with them Saturday night before them leave.

Don't forget CD's are so easy to listen to now - Personal CD Players with headphones are available at Wal Mart for under twenty dollars. Add a cassette car adapter for twenty more and play them in the car (that's what I do), also in boom boxes with CD players, the CD ROM drive on your computer and most DVD players will play audio CD's (although CDs do not sound good in all DVD players).

This is a fabulous opportunity to relive and continue to learn from KIDabra for years to come. Plus you never have to rewind.

Who's on the Recordings?
  • An Evening of Birthday Party Magic!
  • Bruce Amato, Tim Sonefelt and Barry Mitchell: Character Counts Seminar
  • Duane Laflin 15th Anniversary Lecture
  • David Kaye Running Gags
  • Trevor Lewis: An Afternoon of Party Pieces.
  • Sammy Smith The Power of Being Published
  • Jozo Bozo's Live Kidshow
  • Steve Axtell: Performing with Latex puppets.

How Much?
For KIDabra Attendees, the KIDabra Audio Album is only $99.95 pre-ordered and pre-purchased, delivered to you at the conclusion of KIDabra 2006.

You can also purchase the Album at KIDabra for $110.00

Important Note: Due to the arrangements with our speakers no Audio CD Album sets will be sold after the conference, so they are available in advance or at KIDabra only.

If you can't be with us and would like to purchase a set as a Remote Registrant you may for only $145.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the US. (Additional shipping for other countries) Remote registrants must place their order in advance of the conference and please allow at least 2 to 3 weeks after KIDabra to receive your Album.

(The above has been updated from the Audio CD Page.)
Dennis Michael