The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: Chicago KIDabra June Meeting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Hi,
This is just a reminder for our June meeting on Tuesday, June 20 at 7:00 pm. We are getting a jump on the Halloween season. The featured DVD for the evening is KIDabra DVD: “Things Go Magical in the Night”. A brainstorming session will follow after the DVD. Bring your ideas and maybe an effect or 2. The July meeting will continue with the Halloween theme. There will not be a meeting in August (KIDabra International Convention) .

The meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm. in the boardroom on the upper level.
The Schaumburg Township offices are at 1 Illinois Blvd., Hoffman Estates, at the corner of Illinois Blvd and Schaumburg Road. (half a block west from the Post Office). That is west of Roselle Road and East of Salem. The phone number is 847-884-0030.(Switchboard is closed at 5:00 pm)

More info is available on our website http://www.geocities.com/kidabrachicago4

*** PLEASE NOTE!

We have a meeting room change this month. This is a message from Mona regarding the room:
“Due to over booking of two rooms for next Tuesday night we have been moved to a smaller room. We will be able to use # 209 or 201 for the meeting (These rooms are on the main level)”.

See you at the meeting.
Jack Skalon
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Wish I could be there, I have lots of Ideas. Maybe you can ask John Bundy, http://www.wackydracky.com if he could mail you his booklet on halloween magic ideas. I don't know if it is for sale but it is a good one.

Dennis
Dennis Michael
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Hi Dennis,
All set. I posted on the KIDabra forum. Thanks for the info on Wacky Dracky. I'll check it out.
Jack
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
That booklet is awsome for our Chapter meetings.
Dennis Michael