The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: 3-D Cash DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BooRadley
View Profile
Regular user
Houston Area
176 Posts

Profile of BooRadley
Okay, finally decided on 3-D Cash from all the alternatives. The demo was just too much to NOT order it. I got the DVD a few days ago and here are some musings:

1. Production Values 4

And I'm being generous. I'm really disappointed in the slipshod way this was scripted, shot and presented. Looks like they through it together at the last minute and had 20 minutes to finish it. The presenter makes several mistakes that really should have been edited out or redone. The put the gaff together with colored pieces of paper in very short order--and make a lot of assumptions that a rookie like me sure didn't quite catch. I'm not at all convinced my gaff is exactly right...and from the DVD, I don't know. Sure seems like they could have used REAL dollar bills and actually put one together...not a crude mockup. And I love it when the guy says he hasn't really thought about how it should be arranged. Jeez...why am I forking over a wad of cash on a half-baked product?

2. Learning The Trick 7

None of the individual moves are all that hard, but there is a LOT to keep up with when you get started. The packet is pretty thick, so you definitely need to stay on top of your presentation.

3. The Effect 10

When properly presented...this is a killer illusion. Really stunning.

Final thought: I just wish the instructional DVD was a whole lot more thorough with better production values and a whole lot better script...with fewer errors.

BooRadley
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3390 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Slowburn is the way to go you will love it ! I took my 3D cash packet appart & spent it only cause it's to thick for performance.