The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Paul Harris Deep Astonishment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
As most of you folks know I sell a lot of magic. a ton of new stuff goes thru my shop weekly. I also am a working Maigician with this in mind I get to play with everything. A few weeks ago I got this effect by PAul Harris, as usual the discribtion was really beefed up and sounded excited. The day after I got a Deep Astonishment I took it to my weekly restaurant gig I did this for a few tables and it literally silenced everyone watching. This is one powerfull effect. It will send shivers down thier spines. I can not recommend this effect enough... WOW it is as close to the real deal magic as you can get.
I had one guy saying David Blaine this and David Blaine that, a true DB fan(not that I dislike David or anything) But when I did this effect for him he said "Now David can't do that" and went silent. This is the power it has I have even had table ask for me to come back and explain it, It keeps them thinking..
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Anyone used both the Anything Deck and Deep Astonishment.The effect is basically the same but do you find DA to be substantially better then AD?I find AD to be excellent as there is no extra prop{the wallet] and the cards[with the name on them] are on the table in view the whole time.
Thanks
Chappelly