The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Patter for Bill Thru Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
miky
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of miky
I'd appreciate any suggestions or ideas for patter for putting a rolled bill through the cig-thru-quarter.

I do virtually all my magic with borrowed items, and I hardly ever am with someone who smokes. It seems more logical to push a pencil, pen, chopstick, straw, etc., through the coin, but you can't count on these items to fit well into the hole. The rolled bill works well, but I'm looking for a logical premise for using it.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
541 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
I just got one recently and have been using it to end a coin routine and lead into a paper money routine, which also includes some paper money penetrations with finger and pen thru. Makes for a nice transition.

I don't use a lot of patter in any of my routines, so I can't offer much other assistance this way.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
JOHNSHEIBAL
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of JOHNSHEIBAL
You could say something to this effect: Have you ever noticed that coins blend in together and likewise so does paper money- and most people are under the false belief that coins and paper money are completely different and don't mix- kind of like oil and water. On contraire monfraire, You're not going to believe it, but watch this,