The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: I'd like to join. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
What do I do?

Many thanks, fib
b-gann
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of b-gann
http://www.magicsam.com/jointhesam.html

THis would be the place to start, I guess

There is also a list of assemblies you can look to see if there is one in your area.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3077 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Thanks for your help, Branden!

Fib, if you have any further questions, feel free to drop me a note. Welcome to the S.A.M. Smile

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Sharpo
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, California
1 Post

Profile of Sharpo
Hi, I have been a member of the S.A.M. for two years and love my monthly subscription to M.U.M. I just joined the Magic Café. This is a great resource. I am in Hollywood, California. My wife and I produce event entertainment and Magic is a huge part of our lives. Everyone needs a little magic. I look forward to getting to know members of the forum.
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Welcome! I'm on my way to Ontario for the SYM convention. There is a banquet and show Saturday night - performers include Kyle Eshen, Tony Clark, Ice McDonald, mark Cannon and Shawn Farquhar. Tickets are $35 and it starts at 6:30. Come visit with us!

Mark Weidhaas
SAM National President
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
Sharpo, where is the assembly closest to Hollywood?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7669 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Sounds like a great lineup. I've worked with everyone except Kyle. Tell Ice, Shawn, Tony, Mark and Sheilia hi for me. Worked with Mark and Sheila last summer at Abbott's. Real pros that present the escapes in an entertaining manner.

FIB welcome aboard. I think you will like what the SAM offers.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.