The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Paddle Trick - Rene Lavand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I've just watched the small demo of Rene Lavand with 2 small paddle. actually two stick with white dots. I think it is one of the best routine I've ever seen, he starts with one stick, make appears 1 dot on each side, then brings another stick and make appears 1 dot on each side, then he takes both sticks and transfer 1 dot from 1 stick to the other, finally ended with 2 on each side of one stick, and none on the other one.
A really a beautiful routine.

Pablo
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Where did you see the demo at?
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
RENE LAVAND'S CLOSE-UP ARTISTRY VOLUME FOUR DVD, play the demo, is at the end of the demo
http://www.mymagic.com/lavand.htm
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Yes, it is a very beautiful routine. Glad to see that other peoples "flashed" on that too.
I bought the DVD only to watch this at my ease Smile
Jonathan.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I am originally from Argentina and saw him in person twice on a small beach theatre south of Buenos Aires. But he never performed the paddle tricks, mostly cards and 3 crumbs, etc.
He is very nice and excellent magician.
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
His handling of two paddles in one hand was beautifull. His handing shows a skill level that is head and shoulders above most performers.
Ray K.

Till we meet again!