The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Hectic times right now. I'm taking a break. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Some of you may have read my post about my sister not long ago. You can find it here.

She was doing better but she had a very bad seizure a little over a week ago. That and the loss of yet another friend in the past month (car crash). Add these to all the things that have happened in the last couple of years and thigns start to pile on.

These pressures have caused me to kind of ignore smaller responsibilities. Smaller but that doesn't mean they are less important (Such as bills and day to day things). They just don't seem as important compared to other things like my sisters situation.

So I decided to try and ease some of the frustrations for a while. I'm not saying I'm not going to do magic anymore or I won't spend a little time here in the Café. But I won't as often. My site will still be up and if anyone has trouble with any of my Ebook's I'll still be able to check my Emails and fix those things. I'm just trying to lighten the load for a while.

Thanks for listening.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
297 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
Hello Ron,
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, and you're in our thoughts and prayers.I know it's easier said than done, but try to keep your chin up. Things do get better in time.I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that you're a great friend and a fine person to magicians and non-magicians alike.

You must do what is best for you right now.Please believe me when I tell you that we all understand, and we support you in taking what a much needed hiatus.Take good care of yourself and come back to us when you can.

All The Best,
Brian
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Ron,
I understand where you are coming from. Every now and then, for whatever reason, we all need a break...from whatever "controls" our lives. We all need to re-sort our priorities and different points in our lives. I sincerely hope and pray that your sister will make a full recovery. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Hi Ron,
Again, we have never met but I get the impression that you are one of 'those genuine people in magic' - take care and the best of wishes to you and your family.

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation x 2
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Ron, You're in my prayers, buddy, and so is your sister. God bless you.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Ron,

Take the time you need - it's your choice and a good one!

I think only great men and women want and do to take time for their loved ones.